CLICK TO SHOP
This year, I enlisted the help of my boyfriend Ed to put together a holiday gift guide for men! I have been super excited to share this with you guys because A) I have NEVER had someone co-write a post on Lilly & Grant before and B) Ed’s style is very classic, so I think his picks will really appeal to guys at a wide age range. Here’s his take on the gift guide for him:
- This messenger bag is incredibly versatile and I’ve been wanting it for quite a while. I wear either a suit or slacks/button-up every day so it keeps with being professional, and it’s going to be perfect when I’m not carrying my suede bag.
- So this stuff is the elixir of the gods for your face. I bought it for myself because I have pretty dry skin in the winter and it fixed it completely. Jenna and I both use it now, and we’re big fans.
- I’m not really a sweater kind of guy, mostly because I’m hot even when it’s snowing and I find them super itchy, but this cardigan is pretty wonderful. It looks great and it doesn’t feel like I’m in a sweat lodge with mosquitos when I wear it.
- Kind of weird to have a comb on your wish list, I know. Trust me on this though. There are a ton of scientific reasons why combs made of horns are great for your hair, but the cool factor is astronomical.
- We just got an Echo a couple of weeks ago and now neither of us can live without it. It’s a great price and makes life so much nicer by having the ability to control everything with your voice (and automation). We have a few other linked devices like fireTV, lightbulbs, etc. and now we’re in 3017.
- Every guy should have a nice PJ set that isn’t a pair of basketball shorts from high school and a t-shirt that’s more hole than shirt. These do the job with an added bonus of making me feel a little Don Draper-y.
- I’ve got a real love affair with these sunglasses and I have them in a few colors. They’re classic, timeless, and always look sharp. My latest pair is here and once again, Don Draper-esque.
- Finally, these boots had to make the list because they’re on my feet more often than not. They are no doubt the best shoes I’ve ever owned and I can wear them with everything.
xo Jenna & Ed